Frequently Asked Questions
We currently serve the Bucks and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania and parts of the surrounding counties. Please contact us to see if we serve your location.
Currently we provide weekly, biweekly (every other week) and monthly waste removal services that are billed on the first of each month. When you place an order, you are not charged until we come out and perform your first service. Your first month’s charge is prorated (if necessary) based on the service you select and when you sign up. We also offer a One-time Cleanup service that is great for parties, events, graduations, moving into or out of your home.
ABSOLUTELY NOT! Our goal is to make our service as easy as possible for our customers. You can add, cancel or change your service at any time for any reason. All we ask is that, if you are ever dissatisfied with our service, you contact us immediately so we can learn how to better serve your needs.
That would be ZERO! Our focus is service and to keep our service as simple as possible for our customers! When you start your service plan, we will get out to your yard that same week. We will prorate that month’s charge based on the number of visits we are able to make for that month. There is NO INITIAL CLEANUP FEE!
If you cancel during a month, we will complete your service for that month. You will not be charged at the beginning of the next month. For example, if you cancel your service on April 17th, we will continue servicing your yard until April 30th. Beginning May 1st, you will no longer be charged.
The payment method you selected at checkout will be billed automatically on the first of the month for that month’s service. Throughout your service, you can change or update your payment method at any time by logging into your account and making the necessary changes to your subscription.
After you place your online order, we will send an email asking you to verify your address and a few other details related to your service. Once we receive your reply, we schedule your first service for that week. We make every effort to get to your yard within the same week you sign up, including working on Sundays. From then on, your yard is added to our regular schedule for consistent service!
Nope! We just need access to the area we will be servicing. When we are finished, we will leave a note with the date and time of the service.
We do not need to meet your dogs before we start service. Our pricing is based on the number of dogs we’ll be cleaning up after and not the size of your dogs. However, if we get a chance to meet them during our visit, that will make our day!
If your dog is aggressive, we ask that they are kept inside so we can properly clean your yard. If we are unable to service your yard due to an aggressive dog, you will still be charged for that visit since we will be cleaning up twice the amount next time. We are unable to reschedule visits for aggressive dogs.
We bag it up and place it in your trash can. If there is a specific can or container you’d like us to use, just let us know and we will place it in there.
Absolutely Not! Our goal is to protect your family’s health and so, for that reason alone, we do not spray your yard with anything at any time. By cleaning your yard consistently, it allows your whole family to enjoy your yard and not have to worry about when it was last serviced.
Great question as this is something we take very seriously! We wear a new pair of booties over our shoes on each visit as well as disinfect our equipment after each yard service. We also cover our equipment with plastic bags to limit exposure as much as possible. This also helps reduce any “spills” during clean up!
We will hang a note on your door letting you know your yard is clean and good to go!
Starting your service plan is extremely easy. Simply go to the Services page and select the plan that best fits your needs. Add the plan to the Shopping Cart and Checkout using your credit card or PayPal account. That’s all there is to it. There are no estimates required and there is no initial cleanup fee. Going forward, your account will be charged at the beginning of each month for that month’s service. No invoices or checks to write.
Here are the detailed steps to start your service, just in case you need them.
- Go to the Services page and click on the service plan you would like to choose.
- The Product page for your selected plan will be displayed.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the number of dogs for your plan.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button.
- The Shopping Cart page will be displayed with your selected plan in the cart.
- Double-check the plan information to verify it is correct.
- If you are checking out on the first of the month, the Subtotal and Total fields will display the plan price and the Recurring Total will also display the plan price along with the first renewal date.
- If you are not checking out on the first of the month, the Subtotal and Total fields will be $0.00 and the Recurring Total will display the plan price along with the first renewal date. This first month price will be prorated based on the number of visits we can schedule for that month. Your account will not be charged until we complete the first cleanup in order to let you know what the charge will be for your first month.
- Click on the “Proceed to checkout” button to go to the Checkout page.
- Complete the customer information on the Checkout page.
- To checkout with a credit card, click on the “Card” button. Enter the card number and expiration date in the displayed boxes.
- To checkout with your PayPal account, click on the “PayPal” button. Then, click on the “PayPal Checkout” button that is now displayed. Log into your PayPal account to confirm the transaction.
- Click on the “Start Service” button to complete the checkout process.
- We do not charge an Initial Cleaning Fee.
- Feel free to call or email us to help you get started!